The library will not be opening on Thursday 6th May and Monday 10th May.
Free browsing of the shelves is now allowed – no need to order your books in advance!
If you need to use our public access computers, please phone / email ahead to book.
Online library services are always available. Cambridgeshire libraries offer a huge range of free online facilities, including ebooks, e-audiobooks, e-magazines, and even online comics and newspapers. To find out more visit the Cambridgeshire Libraries website.
Run by a part time Library Manager, financed by the Parish Council and helped by a team of volunteers, the library offers a wide range of facilities, including:
- A large selection of adult fiction and non-fiction, including large print
- Younger children’s and teenage fiction and non-fiction
- Local and national newspapers and local information
- Access to the full Cambridgeshire & Suffolk catalogue of books, audio books, eBooks, eMagazines, eNewspapers, CDs and DVDs
- Free access to Ancestry websites and Newspaper archives
- Printing and photocopying facilities
- Free internet access and wi-fi (please phone beforehand to book your computer)
- Monthly Reading Group- see the group’s Facebook page for more details.
To renew or reserve books online, or to access online library services, visit the Cambridgeshire Libraries website.
What’s On Today:
- Kingfisher Day Centre Monday 10.00 - 15.00Kingfisher Day Centre is a group for 21 – 75 year old adults who have: physical disabilities mental health issues cognitive impairment through injuries / conditions and / or learning disabilities. We accommodate a range ... Read more
- Library Monday 14:00 - 16:00See our webpage for more details. Read more
- Slimming World Monday eveningsBooking required. To book, contact Penny Prior via her Facebook page, or email email@example.com . Friendly weight loss group. See the facebook page for more information or go to the Slimming ... Read more
- Circuits with Joolz Monday 19:00 - 20:00Great fat burner and muscle toner! See Joolz’s Facebook page for more information, or phone her on 07988 876655. Read more
- Library- Reading group First Monday of the month 19.30We hope to hold our next meeting in person. See our Facebook page for more information. A small friendly reading group. All welcome. Read more
- Pilates for Seniors Tuesday 9:30 - 10:30If you are looking to maintain / improve mobility, bone health, balance and alleviate joint related issues the Pilates is for you! Suitable for all levels of fitness, whether new to ... Read more
- Chair Pilates for Seniors Tuesday 11:00 - 12:00A series of gentle controlled exercises to maintain / improve health and independence. The sessions will be working towards alleviating back and other joint related pain improving bone health improving mobility strength and balance Cost ... Read more
- Parish Council meeting Second and fourth Tuesday of the month 19:30Gamlingay Parish Council meets on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month. The Parish Council consists of 15 Councillors, meeting monthly with the exception of August. The Parish Council office ... Read more
- CG Therapies Fitness Class Wednesday 9.30 - 10.30A class to increase your mobility, stability and core strength to aid in general and sport specific movements and to reduce your chance of injury. £7 per class (19th/26th May) or ... Read more
- Kingfisher Day Centre Wednesday 10.00 - 15.00Kingfisher Day Centre is a group for 21 – 75 year old adults who have: physical disabilities mental health issues cognitive impairment through injuries / conditions and / or learning disabilities. We accommodate a range ... Read more
- Tots Jam Wednesdays 14.15Music group for tots. See their Facebook page for more information Read more
- Asahi Shotokan Karate – children’s class Wednesday 18:00Term time only. Shotokan Karate builds self confidence, improves physical fitness, creates a positive mind for better mental health, a place to meet new friends and improves your overall well being. See ... Read more
- Asahi Shotokan Karate – adult class Wednesday 19:00 - 20:00Shotokan Karate builds self confidence, improves physical fitness, creates a positive mind for better mental health, a place to meet new friends and improves your overall well being. See their website ... Read more
- Cha Char Chimps Thursday 10.00 and 11.00Award winning weekly musical pre school entertainment with bubbles and including cake and a cuppa. No termly sign up, just book online every week. See their Facebook page for more information. Read more
- Library Thursday 10:00 - 12:00See the library webpage for more details. Read more
- Youth café Thursday 17:30 – 19:00Term time only. Local children’s group for age 8+. Contact Youth Worker Lucy Rands by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, or see their Facebook page. Read more
- Youth club Thursday 19.15 – 20.30Local youth club for age 11+. Term time only. See their Facebook page for more information. Read more