The library is not open for free browsing. You will have to ask library staff or volunteers to get you any books you want, preferably in advance of your visit, either online or by phoning 01767 651226.
If you need to use our public access computers, please phone / email ahead to book.
Online library services are always available. Cambridgeshire libraries offer a huge range of free online facilities, including ebooks, e-audiobooks, e-magazines, and even online comics and newspapers. To find out more visit the Cambridgeshire Libraries website.
Run by a part time Library Manager, financed by the Parish Council and helped by a team of volunteers, the library offers a wide range of facilities, including:
- A large selection of adult fiction and non-fiction, including large print
- Younger children’s and teenage fiction and non-fiction
- Local and national newspapers and local information
- Access to the full Cambridgeshire & Suffolk catalogue of books, audio books, eBooks, eMagazines, eNewspapers, CDs and DVDs
- Free access to Ancestry websites and Newspaper archives
- Printing and photocopying facilities
- Free internet access and wi-fi (please phone beforehand to book your computer)
- Monthly Reading Group- see the group’s Facebook page for more details.
To renew or reserve books online, or to access online library services, visit the Cambridgeshire Libraries website.
What’s On Today:
- Library Monday 14:00 - 16:00See our webpage for more details. Read more
- Library- Reading group – meetings currently online First Monday of the month 19.30Our next meeting will be held online – see our Facebook page for more information. A small friendly reading group. All welcome. Read more
- Parish Council – meetings currently being held online Second and fourth Tuesday of the month 19:30The Parish Council are currently holding online meetings only. The Zoom meeting log in details can be found at the bottom of each meeting’s agenda, or contact the Parish Clerks ... Read more