Welcome to the Gamlingay Eco Hub
Coronavirus information : The hub is now open for permitted activities, and we are taking bookings for future events in line with the Goverment roadmap for reopening. The building is not yet regularly manned throughout the day, so please e-mail if you want to contact Hub management.
See the library webpage for information on library access.
Stay safe and healthy everyone!
Our award winning Eco Hub is a successful community and business centre serving the village of Gamlingay and the surrounding area. While surrounded by green fields, we are also convenient for Bedford and Cambridge and close to the A1 and London train stations.
We have a variety of spaces to hire that are ideal for parties, weddings, wakes, fitness classes, local community groups and local business, including a self-contained corporate suite perfect for business meetings, conferences and training days. All are fully accessible for those less mobile.
We are the most energy efficient community building in the country and run on ‘green technology’. We have our own car park and free, fast WiFi.
There is always a warm welcome here for our guests and the local residents who drop in to use the community spaces to meet for a coffee, use the library, visit the Parish Council office, enjoy our weekly Connect Café, or use the internet suite and free Wi-Fi. We are happy to welcome dogs and have a lovely playground next door for children. Please drop in, email or phone us for booking or information.
Where to find us
What’s On Today:
- Kingfisher Day Centre Monday 10.00 - 15.00Kingfisher Day Centre is a group for 21 – 75 year old adults who have: physical disabilities mental health issues cognitive impairment through injuries / conditions and / or learning disabilities. We accommodate a range ... Read more
- Library Monday 14:00 - 16:00See our webpage for more details. Read more
- Slimming World Monday eveningsBooking required. To book, contact Penny Prior via her Facebook page, or email email@example.com . Friendly weight loss group. See the facebook page for more information or go to the Slimming ... Read more
- Circuits with Joolz Monday 19:00 - 20:00Great fat burner and muscle toner! See Joolz’s Facebook page for more information, or phone her on 07988 876655. Read more
- Library- Reading group First Monday of the month 19.30We hope to hold our next meeting in person. See our Facebook page for more information. A small friendly reading group. All welcome. Read more
- Little City Mobile Play for under 5s Tuesday 18th May 9:30 and 11:15Little City is role play fun for children from walking to 5 years in a pop up mobile city. Children can pretend to be a builder, vet, doctor and so ... Read more
- Pilates for Seniors Tuesday 9:30 - 10:30If you are looking to maintain / improve mobility, bone health, balance and alleviate joint related issues the Pilates is for you! Suitable for all levels of fitness, whether new to ... Read more
- Chair Pilates for Seniors Tuesday 11:00 - 12:00A series of gentle controlled exercises to maintain / improve health and independence. The sessions will be working towards alleviating back and other joint related pain improving bone health improving mobility strength and balance Cost ... Read more
- Parish Council meeting Second and fourth Tuesday of the month 19:30Gamlingay Parish Council meets on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month. The Parish Council consists of 15 Councillors, meeting monthly with the exception of August. The Parish Council office ... Read more
- Kingfisher Day Centre Wednesday 10.00 - 15.00Kingfisher Day Centre is a group for 21 – 75 year old adults who have: physical disabilities mental health issues cognitive impairment through injuries / conditions and / or learning disabilities. We accommodate a range ... Read more
- Asahi Shotokan Karate – children’s classes Wednesday 18:00Term time only. Shotokan Karate builds self confidence, improves physical fitness, creates a positive mind for better mental health, a place to meet new friends and improves your overall well being. See ... Read more
- Asahi Shotokan Karate – adult’s classes restarting 19th May Wednesday 19:00 - 20:00 restarting 19th MayShotokan Karate builds self confidence, improves physical fitness, creates a positive mind for better mental health, a place to meet new friends and improves your overall well being. See their website ... Read more
- Cha Char Chimps Thursday 10.00 and 11.00Award winning weekly musical pre school entertainment with bubbles and including cake and a cuppa. No termly sign up, just book online every week. See their Facebook page for more information. Read more
- Library Thursday 10:00 - 12:00See the library webpage for more details. Read more
- Youth café Thursday 17:30 – 19:00Term time only. Local children’s group for age 8+. Contact Youth Worker Lucy Rands by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, or see their Facebook page. Read more
- Youth club Thursday 19.15 – 20.30Local youth club for age 11+. Term time only. See their Facebook page for more information. Read more