Welcome to the Gamlingay Eco Hub
Coronavirus information : The Hub is now taking bookings for private events and can open for selected activities in keeping with current Government guidelines. Please message us on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to book.
The library has now reopened with limited services – see the library webpage for more information.
Stay safe and healthy everyone!
Our award winning Eco Hub is a successful community and business centre serving the village of Gamlingay and the surrounding area.
We have a variety of spaces to hire that are ideal for parties, weddings, wakes, fitness classes, local community groups and local business, including a self-contained corporate suite perfect for business meetings, conferences and training days.
We are the most energy efficient community building in the country and run on ‘green technology’.
We are fully accessible to wheelchairs and mobility vehicles, and have our own car park.
We are surrounded by green fields, but also convenient for Bedford and Cambridge and are close to the A1 and London trains.
There is always a warm welcome here for our guests and the local residents who drop in to use the community spaces to meet for a coffee, use the library, visit the Parish Council office, enjoy our weekly Connect Café, or use the internet suite and free Wi-Fi. We are happy to welcome dogs and have a lovely playground next door for children. Please drop in, email or phone us for booking or information.
Where to find us
What’s On Today:
- Library Monday 14:00 - 16:00The library has now reopened, offering limited service only. See our webpage for more details. Read more
- Slimming World – temporarily cancelled Monday 18:30 – 20:15 from SeptemberSessions are temporarily cancelled. They will restart in September Friendly weight loss group. See the facebook page for more information or go to the Slimming World website. Read more
- Fit Steps Dance Workout – temporarily cancelled Monday 19:00 – 20:00 from SeptemberClasses are temporarily cancelled. They will restart in September. Term time only. FitSteps is a fitness class, delivered through dance. So, the emphasis is on helping people towards fitness; structuring the classes ... Read more
- Library- Reading group – meetings currently online First Monday of the month 19.30Our next meeting will be held online – see our Facebook page for more information. A small friendly reading group. All welcome. Read more
- Body Conditioning Workout Class – temporarily cancelled Monday 20:00 – 21:00 from SeptemberClasses are temporarily cancelled. They will restart in September Term time only. A great fun circuits class with timed stations using free weights, bodyweight and cardio exercises to strengthen and tone your ... Read more
- Women’s Institute – meetings temporarily cancelled Third Tuesday of the month 19.30 - 22.00 - meetings currently cancelledMeetings are temporarily cancelled. Some outdoor events are currently being held. Visitors are always welcome (cost for visitors £3.50, including tea & biscuits) Phone Jean on 650367 for more details. Read more
- WW (formerly Weight Watchers) Tuesdays 17.30See the Weight Watchers website for more information. Read more
- Parish Council – meetings currently being held online Second and fourth Tuesday of the month 19:30The Parish Council are currently holding online meetings only. The Zoom meeting log in details can be found at the bottom of each meeting’s agenda, or contact the Parish Clerks ... Read more
- Library Thursday 10:00 - 12:00The library has now reopened, offering limited service only. See our webpage for more details. Read more
- Alice Lucas School of Dance – temporarily cancelled Thursdays 18.30 - 20.15 from SeptemberClasses are temporarily cancelled. They will restart in September. Term time only. Fabulous Fun for Feet, Fingers and Faces. Classical ballet and fun jazz classes for children aged 3yrs+. Government recognised exams ... Read more
- Connect Cafe Friday 10.30 - 12.30Meet friends or make new ones! Come and join us for a cup of tea and cake at our Community cafe here at the Eco hub – everyone welcome, all ages. If ... Read more
- HIIT – temporarily cancelled Friday 18:00 - 19.00 from septemberClasses are temporarily cancelled. They will restart in September. Hi Intensity Interval Training with Joolz. A 4 week block of fun, sweat and tears! Low impact 6 – 6.30, high impact 6.30 ... Read more