Welcome to the Gamlingay Eco Hub
Coronavirus information : The building is not yet regularly manned throughout the day, so please e-mail if you want to contact Hub management.
See the library webpage for information on library access.
Stay safe and healthy everyone!
Our award winning Eco Hub is a successful community and business centre serving the village of Gamlingay and the surrounding area. While surrounded by green fields, we are also convenient for Bedford and Cambridge and close to the A1 and London train stations.
We have a variety of spaces to hire that are ideal for parties, weddings, wakes, fitness classes, local community groups and local business, including a self-contained corporate suite perfect for business meetings, conferences and training days. All are fully accessible for those less mobile.
We are the most energy efficient community building in the country and run on ‘green technology’. We have our own car park and free, fast WiFi.
There is always a warm welcome here for our guests and the local residents who drop in to use the community spaces to meet for a coffee, use the library, visit the Parish Council office, enjoy our weekly Connect Café, or use the internet suite and free Wi-Fi. We are happy to welcome dogs and have a lovely playground next door for children. Please drop in, email or phone us for booking or information.
Where to find us
What’s On Today:
- Zumba Gold Monday 10:00 – 10:45A specialised low intensity exercise programme, designed for older adults, beginners to fitness, and anyone wanting a slower paced exercise class. For more information, or to book, visit Lisa’s website. Read more
- Kingfisher Day Centre Monday 10.00 - 15.00Kingfisher Day Centre is a group for 21 – 75 year old adults who have: physical disabilities mental health issues cognitive impairment through injuries / conditions and / or learning disabilities. We accommodate a range ... Read more
- Library Monday 14:00 - 16:00See our webpage for more details. Read more
- Preschoolers’ story time – Library Monday 14.30 - 15.00Story time session for preschoolers. Free, all welcome. Read more
- Slimming World Monday eveningsBooking required. To book, contact Penny Prior via her Facebook page, or email email@example.com . Friendly weight loss group. See the facebook page for more information or go to the Slimming ... Read more
- Library- Reading group First Monday of the month 19.30We hope to hold our next meeting in person. See our Facebook page for more information. A small friendly reading group. All welcome. Read more
- Hatha and Yin Yoga Tuesday 19.15 - 20.15Invest in your well being. This is a mixed ability yoga class. Learn to relax and destress with yoga, mindfulness, meditation, breathing, the mind and body in harmony for a ... Read more
- Parish Council meeting Second and fourth Tuesday of the month 19:30Gamlingay Parish Council meets on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month. The Parish Council consists of 15 Councillors, meeting monthly with the exception of August. The Parish Council office ... Read more
- CG Therapies Fitness Class Wednesday 9.30 - 10.30A class to increase your mobility, stability and core strength to aid in general and sport specific movements and to reduce your chance of injury. £7 per class (19th/26th May) or ... Read more
- Kingfisher Day Centre Wednesday 10.00 - 15.00Kingfisher Day Centre is a group for 21 – 75 year old adults who have: physical disabilities mental health issues cognitive impairment through injuries / conditions and / or learning disabilities. We accommodate a range ... Read more
- Asahi Shotokan Karate – children’s class Wednesday 18:00Shotokan Karate builds self confidence, improves physical fitness, creates a positive mind for better mental health, a place to meet new friends and improves your overall well being. See their website ... Read more
- Asahi Shotokan Karate – adult class Wednesday 19:00 - 20:00Shotokan Karate builds self confidence, improves physical fitness, creates a positive mind for better mental health, a place to meet new friends and improves your overall well being. See their website ... Read more
- Cha Char Chimps Thursday 10.00 and 11.00Award winning weekly musical pre school entertainment with bubbles and including cake and a cuppa. No termly sign up, just book online every week. See their Facebook page for more information. Read more
- Library Thursday 10:00 - 12:00See the library webpage for more details. Read more
- Kingfisher Day Centre Friday 10.00 - 15.00Kingfisher Day Centre is a group for 21 – 75 year old adults who have: physical disabilities mental health issues cognitive impairment through injuries / conditions and/or learning disabilities. We accommodate a range of disabilities ... Read more
- Connect Cafe Friday 10.30 - 12.30Meet friends or make new ones! Come and join us for a cup of tea and cake at our Community cafe here at the Eco hub – everyone welcome, all ages. If ... Read more